- Dining Out
Noosa offers a myriad selection of first class cuisine experiences, from the luxury of Hastings Street many special offerings to the more laid back local style in surf club surrounds.
· Aromas – Located at the front of The Sebel Resort Noosa, Aromas is the perfect place for breakfast, lunch, dinner, a cocktail or a coffee. Show your Sebel Resort Noosa room key to charge back to your Sebel Room account. Aromas is open from 7am each morning until late each night.
· Jasper – 42 Hastings Street, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Jasper provides a restaurant delivery service to Sebel Resort Noosa guests for both lunch and dinner, allowing guests to dine on fine food in the comfort of their own apartment. Jasper serves Modern Australian cuisine and is open from 7.30am each day.
· Sandy’s on Hastings – Delicatessen, providing a large range of local and imported Deli items, as well as serving breakfast and lunch. A selection of “home made” cakes and savories are available. Sandy’s provides a restaurant delivery service to, The Sebel Resort Noosa, for breakfast, enabling guests staying at The Sebel, to dine in the comfort of their apartment. Sandy’s is located in the courtyard in front of The Sebel Resort Noosa.
· Berardos – Hastings Street, open for dinner 7 nights, serving Modern Australian Cuisine. This well known Noosa restaurant is the perfect place for a special night out, with exquisite food, a comprehensive wine list and attentive service.
· Berardos on the Beach Bistro – located on the beach side of Hastings Street, directly across the road from The Sebel Resort Noosa. Berardos on the Beach is a modern European style Bistro with wonderful views across Noosa Main Beach. Licensed and BYO, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· Bistro C – directly across Hastings Street from The Sebel Resort Noosa, with views over Noosa Main Beach, Bistro C offers a comprehensive menu as well as a wide range of daily specials for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open from 7am most days, the perfect place to take in the beauty of Noosa beaches.
· Café le Monde – is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a large menu, there is something for everyone.
· Epic Restaurant – located on Gympie Terrace and open Wednesday through until Saturday for Lunch and Dinner. For a Sunday with a difference enjoy Lunch and Live Jazz. Fully licensed waterfront dining – BYO wine only.
· Flying Fish Cafe – specializing in seafood, this restaurant offers quality meals at affordable prices and is a great spot for lunch or dinner.
· Fusions on the River – offers Modern Australian Cuisine in a relaxed riverside setting on Gympie Terrace. Open 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· Lindoni’s Ristorante Italiano – Hastings Street, providing Southern Style Italian Cuisine, open 7 nights from 6pm – bookings from 2pm. Fully licensed with Indoor/Sheltered and Courtyard Dining.
· Ma Mensa – Italian Style Cuisine, located on Hastings Street. Bookings can not be made at this popular restaurant, simply arrive and wait to be seated.
· Maisie’s Seafood and Steakhouse – fresh seafood and big juicy steaks! Vegetarians and children catered for also. Located on Gympie Terrace Maisie’s serve Lunch from Tuesday through to Sunday, 12:00noon to 2:00pm. Dinner 7 days from 6:00pm and is fully licensed (BYO bottle wine only).
· Ricky Ricardos – located at Noosa Wharf, offers Mediterranean style dining, have a selection of tapas style temptations to share. This restaurants river front location offers a tranquil and relaxing location for a long lunch or dinner.
· Riva - Waterfront dining at Noosa Wharf. Fine food in beautiful surroundings with glorious river views and river breezes, the perfect place for lunch or dinner, Catch a Noosa River Ferry to take you directly to Riva, or leave The Sebel Resort Noosa, via the Noosa Parade entrance for a leisurely 15 minute stroll to Riva.
· Sails – located on Noosa Main Beach. Fine food and wine, with perfect views across the beach
· Season – open for breakfast lunch and dinner, season is located on the beach side of Hastings Street, with perfect sea views. Turn left into Hastings Street as you leave The Sebel Resort Noosa.
· Sierra Café Bar – this restaurant is located literally on Hastings Street. A lively atmosphere, Sierra is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, or drop in for cocktail. Turn left onto Hastings Street when leaving The Sebel Resort Noosa.
· Silver Bistro – Fine Food and Casual Dining on Gympie Terrace. Enjoy dinner 7 nights, fully licensed (BYO wine only).
· Trio’s on the River – Contemporary style with fresh seafood influence, just a short cruise away from The Sebel Resort aboard the Noosa Ferry to Noosa Harbour. Trio’s is fully licensed with stunning views along the Noosa River from every table, and is open 7 days from 11:30am until late. Sunday breakfast from 9:00am.